Pyzam Glitter Text Maker


Monday, June 8, 2009

Stacey came out with the kids for Cole's Baptism. Little Annie helped me go around and feed all the animals. E.I.E.I.O.....And on the farm you have some......



"Horses"
"Cats"

"Chickens"


"Dog"



"Pigs"

"Cow"
And then when you are all done, you can relax in the pool or.....


MAKE SMORES!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun! I'm so glad you posted this on Facebook, I didn't know you had a blog. How out of touch are we? I didn't even realize Cole was getting baptized-it's really been too long since we saw you guys!

Mansell Six said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you are up and running!! Oh, the memories!! We had soooo much fun!! We miss you all so much!!

Elisa said...

TRENNA!

I love your blog! You are so lucky to be living in OK! My husband is from OKC... we almost moved there. I love the south!

Your children are adorable! How fun to reconnect!

~Elisa H.

Elisa said...

ps. you live on a farm? You are SO lucky!